- 1 ounce chocolate squares
- 0.67 sweetened condensed milk
- 0.50 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.67 water
- 0.50 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.50 cream
How to make Chocolate Mountain Ice Cream
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler; add milk and cinnamon and stir over boiling water for five minutes, until mixture thickens.
- Add water and mix well.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Add vanilla.
- Whip cream to custard-like consistency and fold into chilled mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
- **If you don't have an ice cream maker: Pour mixture into freezing pan and place in freezer. After mixture is about half-frozen, remove from freezer, scrape down sides of pan and beat mixture until smooth but not melted. Smooth down and return to freez
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Throwdown's german chocolate cake w...
- Chocolate whiskey ice cream
- Chocolate grits ice cream
- Chocolate ice cream
- Ricotta and Chocolate Chip Ice Crea...
- Triple chocolate ice cream sandwich...
- Vanilla poached pears with chocolat...
- Maple cream berries and walnut ice....
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Bartlett Pear Crisp with Cinnamon T...
- Raspberry Ice Cream sodas
- Apple brown betty with ice cream