1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
2) Pulse the peanuts, sugar, and cloves in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Pulse in the butter. Press the nut mixture evenly into the bottom of a 25-cm springform pan and bake until set, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
3) Melt the chocolate with the cream in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth, and then spread the chocolate over the crust. Freeze the crust while making the filling.
For the filling:
1) Whisk the milk, eggs, icing sugar, cornflour, and salt in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until boiling. Continue to cook until the consistency of mayonnaise, about 2 minutes more. Transfer to a bowl.
2) Whisk in the cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla. Spread evenly over the chocolate and refrigerate until cold or overnight.
For the topping:
1) Melt the chocolate in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth; cool slightly.
2) Whip the cream with the icing sugar until it holds slightly stiff peaks. Stir a large spoonful of the cream into the chocolate and then fold all the chocolate into the cream.
3) Remove the pie from the pan. Spread the cream topping onto the pie with an offset spatula. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.