1. Start by mixing the Armagnac with the orange syrup and orange zest. Bring to the simmer and add the prunes. Leave to soak overnight until the prunes are fully plumped up.
2. To make the chocolate pot, melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Take care that the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Infuse the tea bags in the milk over a gentle heat until the flavour has been released, then take it off the heat and let it cool.
3. Bring the cream to the boil amd pour over the chocolate.
4. Beat the yolks and icing sugar together, pour over the infused milk, omitting the tea bags then mix with the melted chocolate and cream.
5. Take the pots or tea cups and place a few of the soaked prunes in the bottom. Pour in the chocolate mix and chill until set.
6. Serve with a prune or two more on top or some cream.