2) Make the devil's food cake: preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
3) In a mixing bowl with the whip, whisk the eggs and sugar until it reaches the ribbon stage. Whisk in the vanilla extract and mayonnaise. Add the dry ingredients alternating with the water. Mix only until combined. Do not over mix. Spread onto a quarter size sheet tray which has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
4) The cake is ready when it springs back when touched. When cooled, use a circular cookie cutter and cut out circles to place in the bottom of molds. Make the depth of the cake approximately 1/2 the depth of your molds.
5) Make the rose petals: heat your oven to 90 degrees C.
6) Brush petals in egg whites, remove excess white and dredge in granulated sugar. Place petals on a sheet tray and insert into the oven. Turn the oven off and allow them to crisp but not color. Break into pieces reserving the best looking ones for garnish.
7) Assemble: place fresh whipped cream on top of the devil's food cake covered with chocolate pudding; then garnish with candied rose petals.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.