Recipe by Giada De Laurentiis
- 90g chocolate-hazelnut spread (recommended: Nutella)
- 12 (1-cm) thick pound cake from 1 (320g) loaf
- 6 fresh strawberries, hulled and very thinly
- Butter-flavored non-stick cooking spray
How to make Chocolate-strawberry panini
1) Heat a panini grill to medium according to the manufacturer's instructions. Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over 1 side of all of the pound cake.
2) Arrange thestrawberries over 6 cake . Cover with the remaining cake , chocolate side down.
3) Spray panini grill with non-stick spray and grill each panino until the pound cake is crisp and golden and the fillings are warm, about 2 minutes. Cut each panino in half and serve.
- Panini with Chocolate and Brie
- Chocolate Amaretti Cake
- Grilled Panettone with Strawberry I...
- Strawberry bruschetta
- Individual strawberry trifles
- Caponata panini
- Artichoke and tuna panini with garb...
- Taleggio and pear panini
- Swordfish panini with rocket and le...
- Mozzarella, raspberry and brown sug...
- Tuna and artichoke panini
- Warm chocolate cakes with berries