Ina doubles her chocolate cookies' goodness with chunks of white chocolate.3:22
- 35 mins
- 40-48 cookies
Age Restricted Content
More Recipes You May Like
- 220g unsalted butter at room temperature
- 220g light brown granulated sugar, packed
- 220g granulated sugar
- 2 tsps pure vanilla essence
- 2 extra large eggs at room temperature
- 60g good, unsweetened cocoa
- 280g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 750g good white chocolate, coarsely
How to make Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
2) Cream the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add the vanilla, then the eggs, 1 at a time, and mix well. Add the cocoa and mix again.
3) Sift together the plain flour, bicarbonate of soda, and salt and add to the chocolate with the mixer on low speed until just combined. Fold in thewhite chocolate.
4) Drop the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, using a 3.5cm ice cream scoop or a rounded tablespoon. Dampen your hands and flatten the dough slightly. bake for exactly 15 minutes (the cookies will seem underdone). Remove from the oven and let cool slightly on the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.