2) Add the vegetable oil, potatoes, diced onion, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, if using, and chorizo. Mix together slightly. Cook for 4 to 8 minutes, turning once.
3) Add the tomato and eggs. Mix together and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, turning over once.
4) Add the cheese and cook until slightly melted. Mix hash together to distribute cheese and tomatoes throughout.
5) Serve with toast or tortillas.
* Restaurant Recipe This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.