1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, bicarbonate of soda, and ground cinnamon.
3) In large bowl, combine the butter, dark brown sugar, and caster sugar with a hand mixer. Beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the beaten eggs and the pomegranate juice and mix until well incorporated.
4) Add the flour mixture in batches and beat on medium for 2 minutes, scraping the bottom and sides. With a rubber spatula, fold in the oats, coconut, and cranberries and mix well.
5) With an ice cream scoop, form the dough into balls and place onto 2 baking trays lined with baking parchment, taking care to leave the cookies at least 2.5cms apart to allow for spreading. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes.
6) Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool; serve.