2) Brown the chicken pieces until nicely coloured and cooked through. Remove chicken to a large bowl and set aside.
3) Return the casserole dish to the heat and add the remaining butter. Stir in the flour. This will create a roux.
4) Stir in the onions and peppers. Add the chicken stock to deglaze the pan and stir in the heavy cream. Lower heat and cook for about 5 minutes, until the mixture thickens. Once the sauce has thickened, add the chilli powder, coriander, cumin, cayenne, black pepper and the salt. Stir and cook for a few minutes.
5) Add the cannellini beans, chillies and the chicken and simmer for another 6 to 8 minutes.
6) Just before serving, stir in the sour cream. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with Cheddar and parsley.