Made this? How was it?
- Juice of half a lemon
- 5 halloumi
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsps mango chutney
- 3 tbsps panko breadcrumbs
- Half a chicken breast
- 1 tbsp nut oil
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Half a red chilli
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 spring onion
- A splash soy sauce
- 1 tbsp parsley
How to make Chutney halloumi fritters with a chicken stir fry
1) Cut the halloumiinto circles and squeeze lemon juice over.
2) Mix the egg and chutney together.
3) Dipinto flour, shake off excess. Put into egg mixture and then breadcrumbs. Pan fry in oil and .
4) Heat oil in a new pan. Add garlic, chilli and ginger. Colour, add spring onions.
5) Cut chicken into strips, colour, add tomatoes in quarters and cook, add coriander and soy to finish.
6) Place discs of cheese on plate, pile stir fry on top
- Chicken leek ham pie
- Chicken, leek, ham and stilton pie
- Duck in limoncello
- Chicken with roasted lemon and rose...
- Grilled chicken cutlet parmigiana
- Lime wasabi and coconut chicken
- Roast rack of lamb, minted beans, m...
- Grilled veal and tomato fondue
- Sweet potato rice with tandoori hal...
- Roast duck with ginger and lime sau...
- Hoisin pork with spiced plums and s...
- Sausage burger with spicy onion rin...