1. Pre-soak beans overnight in water.
2. Warm olive oil in a large pot, place seasoned park neck into pot, sear over a high heat.
3. Add shallots to pork neck pan, then add cider and chicken stock to cover. Simmer for 2.5 hours over a reduced/medium heat.
4. Remove pork neck from liquid, set to rest and cool.
5. Drain soaked white beans, add to pork neck cider liquid, and simmer till cooked (soft).
6. Heat a non-stick pan with oil and sauté shallots and garlic in pan, then add mushrooms, cook till soft.
7. Stir mixture into white beans, finish with chopped chives and season to taste.
1. Toast bread crumbs over medium heat, remove from heat, grate in lemon zest, lay out on tray, then add chopped parsley.
2. Pull pork neck into chunks and add to oiled non-stick pan to crisp up (in small batches).
3. Add rainbow chard leaves to pan, allow to wilt.
4. Remove all ingredients form pan, place on to a metal tray.
5. To serve, dish cassoulet into bowl and top with crispy pork neck, chard mixture and slices of pork cheek, garnish with toasted bread crumbs.