Add depth of flavour to an array of slow-cooked meals with Knorr Stock Pots. Available in a range of flavours, from Chicken to Beef and Vegetable to Herb Infusion, these stock pots are quick and easy to use, melting in minutes.
For the cin chilli con queso: 1) Place the cheese in a slow cooker/crock pot. Add the chillies and tomatoes and the cin chilli. Mix well and heat until melted, about 10 minutes.
2) Serve with tortilla chips. ( Note: this can also be cooked in the microwave).
For the cin chilli: 1) In a large heavy bottom pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and drain off the excess grease. Add the tomato sauce and the beef broth and simmer for 1 hour.
2) Add all of the ingredients from batch one, stir and simmer for 35 more minutes.
3) Add batch two to the pot and cook for another 20 minutes, stirring often.
4) Add batch three and cook for 10 more minutes.
5) Let cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.