1) Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
2) Cut the top out of the poblano peppers like you would a pumpkin, leaving the stems attached and set aside. Scrape out the seeds and fill the poblanos with chilled cin chili 0.5cm from the top. Place the top of the poblano back onto the pepper so it looks whole again.
2) Lay the peppers in an 20 by 28cm baking dish, alternating the directions of the peppers so that they all fit. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes (Note: If you want the skins to be blackened, you can turn your oven to grill for the last 5 minutes)
3) Remove poblano peppers from the oven and cover with the shredded cheese. Return the dish to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
4) Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish before serving.