Add depth of flavour to an array of slow-cooked meals with Knorr Stock Pots. Available in a range of flavours, from Chicken to Beef and Vegetable to Herb Infusion, these stock pots are quick and easy to use, melting in minutes.
1) In a large heavy bottom pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and drain off the excess grease. Add the tomato sauce and the beef broth and simmer for 1 hour.
2) Add all of the ingredients from batch one, stir and simmer for 35 more minutes.
3) Add batch two to the pot and cook for another 20 minutes, stirring often.
4) Add batch three and cook for 10 more minutes.
5) Let cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use in Cin Chili Stuffed Poblano Peppers, Cin Chili Puffs, and Cin Chili Con Queso.