2) Slowly add half the flour and beat well. Add the yeast and mix thoroughly. Add the remaining flour and mix on medium speed for 7 minutes.
3) Place the dough in an oiled bowl and cover with cling film. Let the dough rise to double its size, about 1 hour.
4) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Roll the dough into a 45cm by 60cm rectangle.
5) To make the filling, spread 125g of margarine over the dough and sprinkle the entire surface with brown sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans.
6) Roll the dough into a cylinder shape, starting with the bottom edge, and then cut into 12 slices.
7) Place the slices onto a greased baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
8) In the meantime, mix all the ingredients for the icing together and beat until smooth. Spread the icing over the cooled rolls and serve immediately.