1) In medium saucepan, bring 750ml of water to a boil, reduce heat and add chicken. Add fresh garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until fork tender - be careful not to overcook. Remove chicken from saucepan and allow for chicken to rest on a wire rack.
2) Once the chicken is cooled, dice into small pieces.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, chopped celery and mango chutney. Add the diced chicken, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and stir until ingredients have mixed completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4) Cut a medium to large sized Hawaiian papaya lengthwise and remove all seeds. Let chill.
5) To serve, prepare a plate with a layer of mixed greens. Place the chilled half papaya in the center of the plate, surrounded by the greens. Using an ice cream scoop, place a generous scoop of chilled curried chicken salad into the center of the papaya, and sprinkle with paprika, for garnish.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.