2) To make the marinade, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
3) For the cucumber-pineapple salsa, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4) Season both sides of the halibut with salt, pepper and griddle seasoning. Add the halibut to the bowl with the marinade and let sit in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
3) Heat the griddle to medium.
4) Remove halibut from the marinade and discard the marinade. Brush the griddle with olive oil and cook the halibut until flaky, about 4 mins on each side. Transfer the halibut to a platter.
5) Brush both sides of the pitas with olive oil and griddle for 30 secs on each side. Cut the pockets in half so they are the shape of half moons.
6) Divide the halibut into 4 pieces. Tuck a piece of red leaf lettuce, if using, into each pita pocket along with 1 piece of the halibut. Top with 120ml of the Cucumber-Pineapple Salsa and serve.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.