Made this? How was it?
- 1kg (75 in number) cocktail sausages
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 160g honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
How to make Cocktail sausages
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas mark 6. Separate the sausages if they are linked and arrange them in a large, shallow-sided roasting tin.
2)together the oil, honey and soy sauce and pour over the sausages, then use your hands, or a couple of spatulas, to move everything about in the pan so that all the sausages are slicked.
3) Roast for 25 to 30 mins; give them a shuffle about halfway through cooking if you happen to be near the oven. Remove from oven, place on a serving platter and serve.
- Chopped ceviche
- Golden honey mustard dressing
- Butternut squash with pecans and bl...
- New Orleans coleslaw
- Chickpeas with rocket and sherry
- Quick Chicken Caesar
- Goujons of sole with dill mayonnais...
- Maple Chicken'n'Ribs
- Herb dip
- DiPasquale's arancini
- Herbed goat cheese sandwiches
- Smoked salmon spread