- 3 tablespoons spring onion
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium tamari
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar substitute
- 0.50 teaspoon ground pepper
- 0.50 lb boneless pork loin
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste with garlic
- 3 napa cabbage
- 0.50 red bell peppers
How to make Cold Soba Noodles W/Vietnamese Pork
- Combine 1 tbls onions, 1 tbls sesame oil, 1 tsp fish sauce and next 4 ingredients (through pork) in a large zip top baggie; seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 tbls oil, remaining 1 tbls fish sauce, vinegar and chile paste in a large bowl, stirring well.
- Add noodles, cabbage and bell pepper; toss to coat.
- Heat a skillet over med high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Add pork to pan; cook 1 1/2 minutes or until done.
- Arrange pork over noodle mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 tbls onions.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Char grilled pork neck with vermice...
- Pork rib broth with soft rice noodl...
- Wok tossed eel with tumeric and gla...
- Mekong prawns stir fried with pork....
- Hong Kong style noodles with chicke...
- Beef tossed with wild betel leaf an...
- Orange-sesame pork chops with teriy...
- Pok Pok: Khao man som tam
- Colonnade Restaurant: Redneck sushi...
- Hoisin pork with spiced plums and s...
- Tamarind beef and kohlrabi salad (G...
- Cabbagetown market: Banh mi sandwic...