Recipe by Guy Fieri
- 1.45L water
- 1.2kg collard greens, cleaned
- 2 pieces smoked neck bones
- 120ml beef base
- 60g seasoning salt
- 60g black pepper
- 40g garlic
- 75g onions
- 90g bell peppers
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 50g sugar
How to make Collard greens
1) Add all the ingredients to a large pan and place over a medium-high heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
2) Drain, remove the bones and transfer to a serving bowl to serve.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Spanish-influenced chilli with coll...
- Brewburger's: Old fashioned (Montre...
- McAlister potatoes
- Morgan's veggie patties
- Huckleberry apple crumble
- Griddled pizzettas with mushrooms,....
- Tioli's Crazee Burger: Turkey burge...
- No can beato this taquito
- Mediterranean pasta with lamb meatb...
- Hong Kong style noodles with chicke...
- Big Jim's meatballs
- Pintor's chicken