Recipe by: Guy Fieri
More Recipes You May Like
- 60ml vanilla vodka, plus more for the rim
- Crushed vanilla cream sandwich biscuits, such as Oreos
- 30ml pineapple juice
- 4 lime wedges
How to make Cookie sandwich cocktail
1) Pour a little vanilla vodka into a shallow dish. Dip the rim of a chilled martini glass in the vodka and then into the crushed cookies. Reserve.
2) To a martini shaker, add the ice, 60ml of vanilla vodka, the pineapple juice and squeeze in the 4 lime wedges. Shake the ingredients.
3) Pour into the prepared glass. Top with a quick spray ofcream.