- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 4 large egg
- 2 cream-style corn
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 to taste pepper
- 1 to taste onions
How to make Corn Sausage Casserole
- Fry and crumble sausage.
- Mix eggs and corn together thoroughly; add sausage and seasonings/sauteed veggies.
- Turn into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hours.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Scrambled Eggs with chorizo sausage...
- Baked Gruyere and sausage omelette
- Chicken apple sausage frittata
- Corn muffins
- Corned Beef Hash with Poached Eggs
- Sophia's Place - Blue corn pancakes...
- Braised pork ribs and italian sausa...
- Deep-Dish Pizza with Italian Sausag...
- Grilled Andouille Sausage and Shrim...
- Andouille sausage sweetcorn fritter...
- Grilled Andouille Sausage with Shri...
- Grilled sausage patties with pepper...