2) Add 60ml of the double cream and reduce by half. Set aside to cool. When cool, mash up with a fork and stir in the ricotta and cream cheese.
3) Place the wonton wrappers down (three at a time works) and place some filling in the centre of each. Brush the exposed wrapper with egg yolk, place a second wrapper on top and carefully seal edges, making sure to get out any air bubbles.
4) Cut with star cutter, working with a fingertip around the edges to make sure the seal is tight. Set aside on floured baking tray and continue to assemble.
5) When finished bring a pan of water to a boil and gently add the raviolis, a few at a time, cooking for 2 minutes or until they float. Carefully remove and drain.
6) In clean saute pan melt the remaining 60g of butter, then add the remaining basil. Saute until crisp and the butter is just very lightly browning. Add in the remaining cream and reduce to thicken.
7) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the sauce over the raviolis immediately. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.