Add depth of flavour to an array of slow-cooked meals with Knorr Stock Pots. Available in a range of flavours, from Chicken to Beef and Vegetable to Herb Infusion, these stock pots are quick and easy to use, melting in minutes.
2) In a large bowl, combine crumbled cornbread, dried white bread slices and crackers; set aside.
3) Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the celery and onion and cook until transparent, approximately 5-10 minutes. Pour the vegetable mixture over cornbread mixture. Add the stock, mix well, taste and add salt, pepper to taste, sage and poultry seasoning. Add beaten eggs and mix well.
4) Pour mixture into a greased dish and bake until dressing is cooked through, about 45-60 minutes.
1) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour batter into a greased shallow baking dish.
3) Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.