For the waffles:
1) Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, cornflour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Add milk, oil, and eggs; stirring until smooth. Pour batter onto hot waffle iron and bake in batches. Set aside and keep warm.
3) Serve with spicy chilli. Garnish with shredded Cheddar, sour cream and chopped fresh coriander.
For the spicy chilli:
1) In a large casserole dish over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, until beef is crumbly. Stir in onion, green pepper, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
2) Stir in beans, tomato sauce, corn, diced tomatoes, and green chillies.
3) Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally.