1. Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes so they're still al dente.
2. Drain and immediately plunge them into ice cold water to stop the beans from cooking further.
3. Drain and set aside in a mixing bowl.
4. Now using a potato peeler, peel away into strips the courgettes and add to the beans.
5. Pour the juice and zest over the courgette mixture along with the cumin.
6. Slowly pour the oil over the vegetables until the vegetables are coated lightly.
7. Fold in a generous amount of herbs and adjust the seasoning.