- 2 israeli couscous
- 1 lb large prawn
- 14 ounces artichoke heart
- 2 asparagus spear
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 flat leaf parsley
- 3 spring onion
- 1 lemons, juice of
- 1 lemons, zest of
- 1 light Italian dressing
- 0.50 cashew pieces
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 1 to taste crushed red pepper flakes
How to make Couscous & prawn With Newman's Lighten up Italian Dressing
- Boil 5 cups water in medium saucepan with lid.
- When water boils, add couscous and return to boil.
- As soon as water returns to a boil, remove from heat and cover pan with lid.
- Let couscous stand for minutes.
- Rinse and drain.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine all other ingredients except for the toasted cashew pieces
- Add couscous to bowl when cool, and combine.
- Sprinkle with cashew pieces.
- Salt, pepper, & crushed red pepper flakes (if using), to taste.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Provencal asparagus with tomato (Fr...
- Riesling roast turkey with fig and....
- Steamed langoustine with artichoke....
- Brussels sprouts with maple candied...
- Garlic roasted potatoes
- Roasted and pureed cauliflower
- Sauteed broccoli rabe
- Blackened French beans
- Spiced edamame
- Honeyed Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Roast Potatoes
- Toasted Israeli couscous with veget...