2) Add the box of couscous, turn off the heat and leave to stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork, and season with salt and pepper.
3) For the stuffing, spread most of the couscous on a large plate, add in the 250g feta and allow to cool. Put the remaining coucous in a covered casserole and reheat in the oven during the last 10 minutes with chicken.
For the chicken:
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2) Trim the chicken with a boning knife, if needed. Start at the top of the breast and carefully make a lengthwise cut from top to bottom, making a pocket about 5cm, making sure not to pierce the other side of the breast.
3) When the couscous stuffing is cool enough to handle, carefully spoon it into the pockets. Even out the stuffing by gently moving it around with your hands. Wipe off any excess couscous from the outside of the breasts and season with salt and pepper.
4) Heat the olive oil and butter in a saute pan and brown off both sides of the chicken. Place the chicken on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
For the sauce:
1) Heat the saute pan that you cooked chicken breasts in and add the garlic. Deglaze with white wine and add the lemon juice. Reduce by one third.
2) Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and reduce for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the olives, turn off the heat and then add the butter and stir to combine.
3) To serve, divide the couscous from the oven between the plates, cut the chicken breast in half, top with sauce, and crumble the remaining feta cheese over.