For the crab stuffed flounder:
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Sprinkle flounder with salt and pepper. Using a fillet knife, carefully open the flounder by cutting along the left and right sides of the seam down the middle of the fish to make pockets. Lay the cut sides back.
3) Stuff the flounder with the crab cake mix, and press the sides down to cover the filling. Sprinkle with paprika.
4) Coat a glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place the fish in the dish and bake for 20 mins. Without removing the dish from the oven, turn on the grill element in the oven and grill for 5 additional mins. When the fish is done, remove it from the oven. Slice a medallion of crab butter and place it on top of the grilled fish. Sprinkle fresh parsley on top for added colour.
For the crab cake mix:
1) In a medium skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions, garlic, parsley and peppers until soft. Let cool.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, double cream, mustard, lemon juice and mayonnaise together. Gently mix in the cheese biscuits and crabmeat. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Set aside to stuff in flounder.
For the crab butter:
1) Fold the crab, butter, seafood base, and onions together in a medium bowl and mix until smooth. Remove from the bowl and shape into a log on a piece of parchment paper. Roll up and place in the freezer. Reserve for flounder.