1. Place the flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the butter and rub with your fingers until it resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add the sugar and work it until a dough is formed, using a sprinkle of cold water if need be.
4. Mix in the cranberries and pistachio nuts.
5. Divide into three and cover each with cling wrap and freeze until needed.
6. Remove one of three dough portions from the freezer and allow to thaw slightly.
7. Slice into 12 rounds and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake in an oven preheated at 180° C for about 12-15 minutes until slightly golden.
9. Remove from oven and cool in a slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. For the sauce, scoop out the pulp and seeds from the passion fruit and add to a food processor with the juice and sugar and whizz until blended for 60 seconds. Pass through muslin into a jug and chill until needed.
11. Put 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream into each serving bowl, top with a cookie each and drizzle with passion fruit sauce.