1. For the cauliflower salad, heat up a medium pan and roast cauliflower in olive oil till golden.
2. Remove from pan and place on tray. Add chives, finely sliced celery and pomegranate seeds, and mix together.
3. For the crayfish, boil a large pot of highly seasoned water. Add fennel seeds.
4. Add crayfish tails and cook for 4 mins. Strain and cut in half while warm.
5. For the tarragon crème fraiche, mix all ingredients together. Season with Salt and olive oil.
1. Place warm salad in bowl. Add crayfish tails.
2. Top with crème fraiche and baby cress. Finish off with pepper.