1. Submerge the chicken strips in the buttermilk for 15 to 20 minutes (or longer if you'd like).
2. In another bowl, combine the flour and seasoning salt (or other seasonings if you prefer). Mix this together well. Next, gradually drizzle 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the buttermilk into the flour mixture and stir lightly with a fork as you add it to achieve clumps.
3. Heat about 1 inch vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-low to medium heat.
4. Remove a few of the buttermilk-soaked chicken strips and place them in the flour mixture, turning them over to coat thoroughly. Place them on a plate. Continue coating the chicken strips until they are all ready to cook.
5. When the oil is sufficiently heated, begin cooking the strips a few at a time. Cook them for about a minute and a half or so on each side. When golden and crispy and the chicken is done, remove them to a paper-towel-lined plate. Do not allow them to burn.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Yum!