Made this? How was it?
- 200g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 120g unsalted , at room temperature
- 165g caster sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla essence
- 210g milk/plain chocolate, coarsely
How to make Crispy chocolate chip cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6. Line 2 baking tins with parchment paper.
2)the flour, salt, and bicarbonate of soda in a medium bowl.
3) In a large bowl, beat theand sugar with a hand held mixer until light and fluffy, about 4 to 5 minutes. Beat in the egg and then the vanilla. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the mixture, to make a soft dough. Stir in the chocolate.
4) Spoon heaping tbsp of dough onto the prepared baking tin, spacing them about 7-cm apart (a standard tin can accommodate about 6 cookies). Bake the cookies until brown around the edges, about 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Copyright 2005 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
- Pumpkin biscuits with cream cheese....
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate oat cakes
- Double chocolate sable cookies
- Lavender cakes
- Chocolate-glazed fairy cakes
- Ladybird cake
- A birthday cake
- Game day chocolate cake
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Chocolate chip candy-bar biscuits
- Coconut-lime pudding cake