1. Preheat the oven to 160 C and lightly grease two baking trays with cooking spray.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed.
3. mix the lemon juice with the honey and melted butter and add to the dry mix and stir until well combined.
4. Scoop 2 T spoons and form and to a tight ball and then put on a baking tray and flatten with hand to make round cookies.
5. bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden in colour and slightly puffed.
6. using a pallet knife, gently remove from the baking tray while still warm and place on a cooling rack to cool completely and to crisp up. enjoy or place in an airtight container.