- 75g desiccated coconut
- 55g panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 450g prawns, peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges, for garnish
How to make Crispy curried coconut prawns
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas 5.
2) In a food processor, pulse the coconut until coarsely ground and transfer to a shallow bowl. Mix the coconut with the breadcrumbs, curry powder and salt, and set aside.
3) Beat the egg whites until slightly foamy. Dip the prawns in egg white and coat with coconut mixture. Repeat to form a double coating.
4) Place the prawns on a rack placed within a sheet pan and bake for 10 mins. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.
- Coconut prawns with curried tomato,...
- Salt and Pepper Tiger Prawns
- Poached tiger prawns with clams, pa...
- Prawn and salmon cakes
- Sangria glazed prawns
- Ginger-lime prawns
- Brandied prawns
- Mekong prawns stir fried with pork....
- Springing prawn rolls
- Spicy Thai grilled prawns with sour...
- Griddled prawns with grapefruit bbq...
- Asian-style mussels