1. Spread the ravioli on a baking sheet and freeze for 25-30 minutes until hard.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs, sage, rosemary, 50g Parmigiano Reggiano and a pinch of black pepper.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk in a shallow dish.
4. Remove the ravioli from the freezer and dip in the egg mixture before coating in the Parmigiano Reggiano breadcrumbs. Arrange on a baking sheet and return to the freezer for a further 25-30 minutes to harden.
5. Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan until hot and fry the ravioli in batches for 3-5 minutes until golden. Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
6. Fry the sage leaves for 1-2 minutes until crispy and drain on kitchen paper.
7. Serve the ravioli hot with more grated Parmigiano Reggiano and deep-fried sage leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Parmigiano Reggiano