1. Mix the spice, rosemary and salt together then rub into lamb, set aside 10 minutes.
2. Mix the cold cooked pearl barley, peas, yoghurt, 1 tablespoon flour and Parmesan together, season with salt and pepper.
3. This can be done and set in fridge beforehand then mould firmly into bite size balls (can be frozen like this too).
4. Coat in the flour, egg then breadcrumbs.
5. Fry in oil until golden brown, season with salt and serve while hot.
6. Heat a griddle pan on high heat and lightly drizzle or brush lamb with some oil.
7. Place on the griddle and cook 3 minutes on each side.
8. Serve with the hot crispy balls and a dollop of Greek yoghurt seasoned with lemon zest.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.