For the Almond Croccante:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Spread the almonds on a small baking tray and roast for 5 minutes until they are a light golden colour. Leave to one side.
3. Put the sugar in a saucepan and add 1 tablespoon water. Cook, without stirring, on a medium heat until the sugar melts and turns a light golden colour.
4. Add the almonds and carry on cooking for 1 minute. Pour on to an oiled baking sheet and leave to cool and set.
5. Roughly break up the croquante and put into a plastic bag. Bash with a rolling pin to break up.
To make the cream:
1. Beat the mascarpone with the vanilla seeds and icing sugar and then beat in the Marsala.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks. Fold the cream into the mascarpone mixture. Spoon the crema di mascarpone on to a serving dish.
3. Scatter over the raspberries and sprinkle with almond croccante.