- 2 lbs boneless beef silverside beef steak
- 1 onions
- 3 celery rib
- 0.25 light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon garlic
- 0.25 teaspoon ground ginger
- 0.25 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium green pepper
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 14 ounces bean sprouts
- 8 ounces water chestnuts
- 4.50 ounces mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 0.50 cold water
How to make Crock Pot Asian Round Steak
- Place steak in crock pot.
- Combine celery, soy sauce, sugar, salt, garlic, ginger and pepper and pour over meat.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add peppers, tomato sauce, bean sprouts, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Cook on low 1 hour longer.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth and stir into beef mixture.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes or until gravy is thickened.
- We like to serve over rice.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Mini Moroccan lamb burgers on brioc...
- New York steak teppanyaki
- Paniolo steak with wicked wahine ch...
- Rocket salad with steak, shaved Par...
- Beef Curry (Madras or Kerala style)...
- Steak au poivre
- Classic Cowboy Steak with Mushrooms...
- Open-Face Grilled Steak Sandwich
- Balsamic-Marinated Steak and Unstuf...
- Johnny Garlic's grilled peppered st...
- Steak with bearnaise
- Gaucho steak with 4-herb chimichurr...