- 1.50 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onions
- 0.33 oil
- 28 ounces whole tomato
- 1 cornmeal
- 8.75 ounces corn
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
How to make Crock Pot Tamale Casserole
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Brown beef on stove top, drain and set aside.
- Saute onion in oil. Puree tomatoes in blender. When onions are slightly brown, add pureed tomatoes.
- Stirring well, add corn meal very slowly. Stir constantly to prevent lumping.
- Add meat and corn.
- Beat eggs lightly and add along with spices.
- Pour into crock pot and cook on low 6-8 hours.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Company pot roast
- Red chilli brisket tamales with cor...
- Beef fillets with 2 sauces: horsera...
- Fillet of beef with potato cake and...
- Sweet and sour braised brisket
- Grilled beef fillet
- Individual Yorkshire puddings with....
- Italian roast beef
- Red wine pot roast with honey and t...
- Chilli rubbed salmon
- Beef bourguignon
- Scott's short ribs