- 4 ounces mushroom
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 0.25 aioli
- 0.50 mayonnaise
- 1 to taste crostini
- 1 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1.50 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1.50 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
How to make Crostini With Mushrooms and Aioli
- Heat the 1 tablespoons olive oil in a pan that has a cover.
- When the oil is hot, add the mushrooms, salt and sherry. Cover, and lower heat.
- Cook until liquid is released from the mushrooms, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- To make crostini slice baquette into 1/4" slices, brush slices with olive oil and bake in 375 deg. oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Caesar Mayo/Dressing:.
- Place the garlic and parsley in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until minced. Add the anchovy paste, mustard, lemon juice, and mayonnaise and process again to make a smooth dressing. (Refrigerate the Caesar dressing if n
- Spread with alioli and top with mushrooms.
- Broil for about 30 seconds or until alioli starts to bubble. (Note: I used the caesar dressing and skipped the broiling step (it was really good but I still want to try the alioli.).
(Courtesy of Food.com)