- 0.25 margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 whole grain cereal
- 0.50 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
How to make Crunchy Garlic Chicken from Betty Crocker
- Heat oven to 425°F; spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, mix 2 tablespoons of the butter, the milk, chives, salt and garlic powder.
- In another shallow dish, mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place in pan. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- 30 minute garlic-parsley chicken-un...
- Chicken with forty cloves of garlic...
- Griddled chicken with roasted garli...
- Grilled chicken with garlic-herb dr...
- Oak Town garlic vinegar chicken
- Chicken Burgers with Garlic-Rosemar...
- Lemon and garlic roast chicken
- Olive tapenade crusted chicken and....
- Apple brown betty with ice cream
- Apple brown betty
- Crispy baked rosemary-garlic chicke...
- Butterflied chicken with thyme, lem...