- 4 tablespoons
- 0.50 vegetable oil
- 0.75 sugar
- 0.75 light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 large eggs
- 0.50 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 0.50 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 barley flour
- 1 wholemeal flour
- 0.50 milk chocolate chips
- 1 toffee pieces
- 0.50 pecans
How to make Crunchy Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat the butter, oil sugars, vanilla, salt and instant coffee in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the vinegar, egg, baking soda and baking powder until well combined.
- Stir in the flours until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans, if desired. *The dough wil appear oily.
- Scoop out 1 inch balls and place on baking sheets. They don't need to be spaced far apart because they don't spread much. *I tried flattening some but didn't like them as much.
- Bake 14-16 minutes, reversing trays half way through, until golden brown all over with no hint of softness in the center.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool 5 minutes on baking sheets before transferring to racks or paper bags to cool completely.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Radical Rob's chocolate chip cookie...
- Crispy chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate chip waffles
- Chocorazz triple chip cookies
- Banana toffee cupcakes
- Chocolate port cupcakes
- Chocolate cherry cola cupcakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate chip candy-bar biscuits
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...