1) Soak corn, in its husk, in water for 1 to 2 hours.
2) Preheat griddle to medium high.
3) Carefully peel back the corn husks leaving them attached at the base and remove the silk.
4) In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, paprika and chilli powder, and season well with salt and pepper. Using a pastry brush, brush the ears of corn with the butter mixture and place on a hot griddle.
5) Be careful to leave the husks off the hottest part of the griddle rack so that they do not start to burn. Griddle corn on all sides until well marked and tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Sprinkle with grated queso fresco and coriander, and serve with lime wedges.