2) In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dried spices. Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel and rub with the dry spice mixture.
3) Heat the oil in a large saute pan over a high heat. Place the pork chops in the pan and sear on 1 side until brown. Flip over and turn the heat down to medium-low.
4) Add the onion and saute for 2 minutes. Then add the garlic and continue to cook until the garlic begins to brown. Pour in the remaining 60ml of orange juice, 60ml of lime juice and the white wine.
5) Simmer until the liquid is slightly reduced and begins to thicken. The chops should be cooked through; remove them from the pan and put on a warm plate.
6) Continue to reduce the juices in the pan by half. Pour the sauce over the chops and serve immediately, garnished with watercress, tomatoes and avocado.