- 1 medium cucumbers
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 0.75 milk
- 1 sour cream
- 1 dash curry powder
- 1 to taste celery salt
- 1 to taste pepper
How to make Cucumber Soup
- Put cucumber, soup, milk, sour cream and seasoning in blender for 1 minute. Chill several hours. To serve, stir and pour into small bowls or cups. Garnish with chopped fresh chives. Serves 6.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Butterflied chicken Greek-style
- Watermelon gazpacho
- Chilled cucumber apple soup
- Chilled cucumber soup
- Cool cucumber soup
- White gazpacho with grapes and toas...
- Cool Cucumber Soup
- Chicken souvlaki sticks with yoghur...
- Butterflied chicken Greek style
- First place winner: Thai-inspired s...