- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 to taste salt
- 4 walnut halves
How to make Curried Walnuts
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to thoroughly.
- Cook covered on high heat for 2 hours, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
- Cool and store in an airtight container for up to 3.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken and Cashew Nut Curry
- Walnut and dried cherry bars
- Sweet and tangy cabbage salad with....
- Amaretto chocolate brownies with wa...
- Cranberry and cornmeal cake with ca...
- Kourabiedes walnut sugar biscuits
- Tuna-pesto melts on rye with cos sa...
- Fig and walnut biscuits
- Tarragon and walnut pesto
- Banana Walnut Bread
- Chocolate bark with mixed nuts and....
- Holiday spiced nuts