Add depth of flavour to an array of slow-cooked meals with Knorr Stock Pots. Available in a range of flavours, from Chicken to Beef and Vegetable to Herb Infusion, these stock pots are quick and easy to use, melting in minutes.
1) Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
2) In a large bowl, add the chicken and all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread onto the wooden skewers.
3) Preheat the griddle to medium.
4) Put the skewers on the griddle. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 to 4 minutes.
5) Remove the chicken from the skewers to a serving platter and serve with white rice.