1) Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
2) In a large bowl, add the chicken and all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread onto the wooden skewers.
3) Preheat the griddle to medium.
4) Put the skewers on the griddle. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 to 4 minutes.
5) Remove the chicken from the skewers to a serving platter and serve with white rice.