- 0.50 dairy-free
- 0.25 sugar
- 1.50 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1.75 rice flour
- 0.75 soy flour
- 0.50 tablespoon cinnamon
How to make Dairy-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free Snickerdoodles
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- cream margarine and sugar.
- add egg substitute and vanilla.
- in another bowl mix the flours and baking powder.
- add everything together to make dough.
- drop by 1/2 tbsp measure into cinnamon sugar.
- roll to coat.
- place on greased cookie sheet.
- bake 10-12 minutes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)