1) In skillet over medium-high heat, add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Once heated, add the garlic and onion, cook until pale golden brown, 2-3 minutes only, stirring constantly.
2) Stir in the citrus juices, 160ml water, 2 tablespoons olive oil and all dry ingredients. Bring sauce mixture to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
1) Preheat oven to 160C/Gas 3.
2) Season the ribs with salt and pepper. Add enough oil to a hot large skillet to just cover. Add ribs and sear, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a large shallow roasting pan.
3) Add mojo sauce over the country style ribs and turn to cover. Seal tightly with foil and roast for 3 hours. Baste ribs each hour with mojo sauce. Take foil off for the last 30 minutes of cooking, or until tender.